Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the backpack be used without the device?
Yes, it is possible to deactivate the alarms so that the backpack can be opened normally if desired.
- Can I deactivate the audible alarm?
Yes, the audible warning can be deactivated without affecting the rest of the functionalities, in this way you can have the safety of the backpack without alerting the intruder.
- Can someone else use it other than the owner?
Yes, providing you with the connection password. You can be given additional access so you can modify the configuration options or restrict your access later.
- What is the autonomy of the device?
The autonomy is approximately 2 to 3 weeks with the system at full capacity. If some functions are disabled, several months.
- Can you check the device information in another system?
Yes, through a web address that will be provided in the user manual that will accompany the backpack.
Normand´s Basic backpack configuration tutorial
Funcionamiento aperturas mochila Normand Basic
Registro de aperturas y geolocalización mochila Normand Basic
Alarma sonora ante acceso no autorizado